Learn what personalised care is and how the whole population can benefit.
As the NHS moves towards a more personalised health and care system, it’s important for people to have a clear idea of what this new, more targeted approach to health and care means for them.
On this course you’ll learn what personalised care is, and how it can benefit the whole population in England. You’ll also hear how it works in practice.
What topics will you cover?
- Changing demands on the NHS
- People’s stories of personalised care
- Shared decision making and how it works in practice
- Social prescribing and community based support
- Patient choice and your ‘legal right to choose’
- Supported self management
- Personalised care and support planning
- Personal health budgets and the difference they can make