Expert by Experience for a range of Regional & National organisations, statutory bodies and programmes
Kevin Minier lives in Hertfordshire and has provided the patient/service user and carer voice to improve health and social care for over 25 years, locally, regionally and nationally.
He has been a Lay Committee Member on three National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) health and care guidelines and two Quality Standards. He has promoted the practice of coproduction as a member of the SCIE Coproduction Network and the SCIE Coproduction, Equalities, Diversity and Inclusion Steering Group.
He actively support carers through Carers in Hertfordshire and people living with mental health conditions through his local mental health trust.
Condition interest or area of knowledge
- Personalised Care
- Carers (Informal/Family)
- Mental Health
- Long Term Conditions
- Health Inequalities
Where I can help
- UK (National)
Organisations I am involved with:
- NHS Leadership Academy / FutureNHS Collaboration Platform
- Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE)
- Eastern Academic Health Science Network East of England Citizens’ Senate
- Hertfordshire & west Essex Integrated Care System (HWE ICS)
- Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) & Dacorum Borough Council Health in Dacorum Committee
- Herts Valleys Clinical Commissioning Group (HVCCG)
- Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (HPFT)
- Dacorum Patients Group & Fernville Surgery Patient Participation Group